- Ashwagandha (Winter cherry): Ashwagandha is known for its effects in rejuvenating sexual ability and performance. It is considered as a premier ant-aging herb due to its rejuvenation and longevity enhancers. It strengthens mal reproductive system. It helps in male infertility and loss of libido. It also possesses anti-aging and mood elevating property. So it is also helpful in psychological impotence. It is also known as Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha has a rejuvenating effect on the body and improves vitality. It boosts up the immune system.
- Shilajeet(Mineral Pitch): .Studies report the fulvic acid in shilajit appears to help against some causes of Alzheimer’s disease. So that’s why it becomes an important part of the herbal combination which is meant to increase the immune system of the body These molecules prevent the breakdown of the brain chemicals needed for memory. So where body strength and mental strength both needed, Shilajeet is the best choice
- Shatavari:(Asparagus recemosus It has an aphrodisiac and cooling effect and Adaptogenic. Shatavari is useful for the male and female reproductive organs, the urinary tract. Shatavari nourishes and cleans both the blood and the female reproductive organs Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System) for thousand of years for fertility and vitality.
- Mulathi(Glycyrrhiza glabra): It is a natural, efficacious, an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. It has a revitalizing effect. It contains a chemical which prevents aging and provides strength in old age.
- Gokhru:(Tribulus terrestris The reproductive systems of both men and women receive beneficial results from Gokhru. It may be used in formulations for impotence, Venereal diseases, Sexual debility. Aphrodisiac action due to the presence of Saponin in Gokhru. It boosts the hormones in the body.
- Launch:(Mucuna pruriens It is basically used for the purpose of increasing the sperm count. The total alkaloids from seeds of Mucuna pruriens comprising 5 alkaloidal bases were found to bring about a note-worthy increase in the population of spermatozoa and in the weights of body testes, seminal vesicles and prostrate of the treated rats. The exhibited activity was found to stimulate testosterone-enanthate induced androgenic activity observed in another set of treated individuals
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry): It is a natural, efficacious, an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. It has a revitalizing effect. It contains a chemical which prevents aging and provides strength in old age.